2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S
6-Speed manual transmission
Arctic Silver Metallic with Cocoa Special leather interior
407 19 Sport Design Wheels
425 Rear Window Wiper
498 Delete Model Designation
670 Navigation for PCM
680 Bose High-End Sound Package
RA Special Leather Cocoa - This package includes leather covering the dash, center console, console bin cover & tunnel, Cocoa Alcantara headliner, etc.
X1 Arctic Silver Metallic
XCZ Sport Shifter
The last service was a 4/15/20 oil & filter change (5W40 Synthetic Leichlauf HT), along with a new Ignition Switch Module at 63,194 miles. Subsequently, the car went back to Powertech on 6/8/20 for the Eibach Pro Springs, 12mm spacers in the rear, and 8mm in the front, a 4-wheel alignment, along with a brake fluid flush (per factory service schedule). In addition to whats on Carfax, there are records from the previous owner dating back to when he bought it in 2015 at 35k miles. He had it maintained at Powertech, in Rockaway NJ as I have during my ownership.
- 19 Sport Classics from Suncoast (235 tires up front, 305 tires in the rear)
- Fabspeed air intake baffle delete w/ BMC drop-in filter (OEM baffle included)
- Aerokit front bumper (Aftermarket) w/ GT3 upper air vent
- Red Tail Light Kit from Suncoast
- Borla Exhaust System (OEM exhaust included)
- Getty Design Ducktail (OEM deployable decklid included)
- New Rennline Stone Guards (clear ones were starting to show fading when I bought it)
- 12mm Rear Wheel Spacers & 8mm Front Wheel Spacers (OEM black lugs included)
- Eiback Pro Series 1-inch lowering springs all around (OEM springs included)
- Backup camera, Bluetooth, Nav, Apps, DVD player, HDD (OEM PCM Head unit included)
- Pre-Wired for Valentine One radar detector
- Osram CBB low beam headlights
- Ceramic Pro Coated paint, all glass, wheels, and leather (w/ warranty)
- 25% window tint on all windows, with the exception of the windshield
- Clear side markers
- Vinyl headlight trim rings
A few notable items to point out would be that the 911 was sold new by Porsche Silver Spring to the original owner, who, during their 10-year ownership had the car maintained at Porsche dealerships, and Intersport Performance in McLean, VA prior to the second owner acquiring the 911. Other recent services include a June 2018 service that included an air/oil separator, replacement of all 6 ignition coils and spark plugs, along with an oil and filter change at 52k miles (60k service). In August 2019 at 60,575 miles, the clutch and Rear Main Seal were replaced in August of 2019 at 60,500 miles, all done by PowerTech in Rockaway, NJ.
This car has the larger, non-serviceable IMS bearing that some 2005 model year and all 2006-2008 model years had.
Clean CarFax report with no issues - the link to the full report is on our site.
4.69% financing for 60 months is available with qualified credit!
We will be happy to accommodate a Pre-Purchase Inspection at our location or at a local shop. We can arrange transport anywhere in the US.
Please contact Steven Sasson (732) 428-0328 or Steven@LegendCarCo.com